Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lisa Marie Presley's Reflection Letter About Michael Jackson and His Controversial Death

Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of music legend Elvis Presley and former wife of the late King of Pop Micheal Jackson must be in unfathomable grief while composing this sort of reflection letter about her former husband who died recently. I was moved by her letter which she published in her My Space account. Here are some heartbreaking excerpts from the said letter...

I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears...

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted...

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much...

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him...

You can read Lisa Marie Presley's complete letter here.

Ms. Presley, our condolences for the passing of your former husband. And for you MJ, may you find, in the Hands of the Lord, the peace you did not find here on earth.

No comments:

 
Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video