Sunday, July 26, 2009

Aircraft Maintenance

Traveling has always been my passion. If I had more money, I would have traveled all over the world. I always see myself in a different country, exploring the places there, the culture and the food. Whenever I travel, I make sure to plan my itenerary well. That includes choosing the best airline for my transportation.

The invention of airplanes has made traveling a lot faster and a lot easier. Airplane tickets can be bought in an instant online. If you have the resources, you can even get the best seats in any airlines. Traveling has never been this efficient and comfortable. I wonder though how aircrafts are maintained by the airline companies. They must have a pool of aircraft technicians and an aircraft repair room with complete aircraft harware and supplies.

It must be very costly and hard to maintain aircrafts. That's why airplane tickets don't come cheap. The aircraft technicians have to do a regular canvass and purchase of aircraft screws and aircraft washers, as well as other items that are regularly used. The operations of the airline companies have to be smooth and efficient all the time, so no aircraft should stay in the repair room for days.


If you liked this post and would be interested to get updated with World Buzz Today, bookmark this site or subscribe to my feeds.

No comments:

 
Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video