Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7 is World Health Day

The seventh day of April is World Health Day.I started the day reading about the negative benefits of red meats. Which made me swear to start eating less red meats in this lifetime.

Actually, I am trying my best to be a pesco-vegetarian. For the uninitiated, it simply means that aside from vegetables which are the basic staples of vegetarians, you eat white meats. I find the practice hard to follow but I'm sure I'll make it. Eating in moderation is really a must if you want to live a long and healthy life.

Be healthy! Stay healthy!

No comments:

 
Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video