Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Channing Tatum as G.I. Joe | G. I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra Movie Posters, Trailers, Synopsis Online

Channing Tatum (Step-up, She's the Man) is the new G.I. Joe. The full title of this new film by Stephen Sommers is "G.I. Joe: The Rise of the Cobra." In the movie, Tatum is part of an elite military unit operating out of The Pit. They are tasked to take down an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer.

g.i.joe, channing tatum fan site, photo gallery of channing tatum


I am watching this movie if only to see Tatum once again on the silver screen. Aside from the fact that he's a cutie, the guy can act.

For movie trailers, reviews, posters, synopsis, production notes, etc., watch out for updates on this blog.

No comments:

 
Haagen Dazs Robinsons Place Manila | Zest Air Promos | Sikat ang Pinoy | Cheap Braces Manila manny pacquiao vs antonio margarito Pacquiao vs Margarito Live Stream pacquiao vs margarito 24/7 episode 1 2 3 4 video